The lawyers and economists that are part of the Asian Desk of Quabbala are composed of people of Spanish and Chinese mother tongue (team members in the offices of Spain and Hong Kong) and also have extensive experience in advising on economic transactions between Spanish-speaking countries and the Asia-Pacific region.
We offer our clients who have already taken the first steps in their internationalization towards the Asia Pacific area or from this area to Spain (for example through exportation, and now consider taking another step and investing in the local market), Advice by our lawyers and economists specialized in foreign trade and through our offices in Hong Kong and Guangzhou.
- Advice on the best way to adopt for your company in its internationalization to China, Hong Kong, Singapore and the entire area of Asia Pacific.
- Constitution of companies with all the necessary procedures.
- Annual services such as domicile and company secretary, accounting, tax return and audit.
- Registration of trademarks, protection of intellectual and industrial property.
- Fusions and acquisitions..
- Joint ventures.
- International arbitration..
- Restructuring and reorganization of groups of companies.
- Fiscal advice.
- Assistance in negotiations, with cultural matters, reaching agreements etc.
- Visa processing.
The Asian Desk of Quabbala provides its Spanish-speaking customers with all the necessary information and accompanies them in their internationalization to the different markets of Asia Pacific.
We also offer the same services to clients from Asia Pacific, we provide a specialized communication channel to answer their questions about legal and fiscal aspects of Spanish Law and we accompany them in their expansion to Spain or other countries.
Our knowledge of the different legal systems and business cultures allows us to offer our clients a specialized service, in close collaboration with our colleagues from other departments and offices of the firm.
In short, the Asian Desk allows us to apply our culture of service to clients in Asia and Spanish clients with activities in Asia Pacific. The lawyers and economists who are part of the Asian Desk of Quabbala have extensive experience in advising on economic transactions between Spanish-speaking countries and the Asia-Pacific region.